No more posts.
No recent Facebook posts to show
- Latest Arbitration News By Nathan Hughey March 4, 2016Attorney Nathan Hughey has handled numerous nursing home and assisted living arbitration matters recently, prevailing in three claims in late 2015 and early 2016.* Arbitration decisions have generally been favorable to Plaintiffs recently, meaning the tide appears to be turning. Four Circuits in 2016 Rule Against Arbitration Requirements By David Seligman In January and February, […]Nathan Hughey
- 5 Million Dollar Assisted Living Verdict November 24, 2015DETROIT — An Oakland County jury held an assisted-living facility liable for the death of a 90-year-old dementia-stricken resident after she swallowed dishwasher detergent left in an unsecured cabinet. Lawrence J. Buckfire, co-counsel for the estate, said he was pleased that the jury determined the decedent’s age was not a factor in awarding her estate […]Nathan Hughey
- Researcher Finds Understaffing, Poor Work Conditions Can Lead to Elder Abuse in Nursing Homes November 9, 2015Nathan Hughey handles nursing home abuse and neglect cases routinely. Carolyn Pickering is trying to figure out what causes elder abuse in nursing homes. She’s going straight to the source and asking certified nurse aides what they think the problems are. “It’s not one problem per say, but I think if we’ve learned one thing it’s that worker safety […]Nathan Hughey
- SC Nursing Home Citations by Facility October 20, 2015[embeddoc url=”http://nursinghomeattorneysc.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/SCnursinghomecitations.xlsx” viewer=”microsoft”]Nathan Hughey
- Are There Different Types Of Alzheimer’s Disease? October 5, 2015Interesting Forbes article: Are There Different Types Of Alzheimer’s Disease? Nursing Home Abuse Attorney Nathan HugheyNathan Hughey